1. My item arrived damaged, what now?
We are so sorry to hear this! We know how disappointing it can be for your order to arrive in this state.
- Firstly, we ask that you let us know by phone or email within 24 hours of receiving your order.
- Next, email us images of the package and the damaged item together with your order number and contact details to email@example.com
One of our lovely customer service staff will then contact you to advise on the next step. You can request a refund or replacement for damaged items.
2. When will my order be delivered?
Your order will be shipped within 3-4 business days of being placed. If there are any delays we will contact you within 48 hours to advise on the new estimated delivery date.
Deliveries will occur Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm (excluding public holidays). Your parcel will require a signature upon delivery. If you are not home, your parcel will be left in a safe place. All deliveries are subject to ATL - Authority to Leave if no one is home to accept. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any missing parcels. We can deliver to your work address if this is more convenient for you. Please enter these details in the delivery address section of your order.
We can only deliver to a street address, we cannot deliver to PO boxes. Deliveries are to the ground floor and couriers do not call prior to delivery.
3. Is everything in stock?
We try extremely hard to make sure our ranges are available and ready to go, but unfortunately this is not always the case. Sometimes our ranges will sell out fairly quickly or need to be customised for your order. If you would like to double check the stock prior to ordering please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 03 8838 2013.
4. Are my personal and credit card details safe?
We use the best and most secure payment processing platforms to ensure your credit card and personal details remain safe at all times. We do not retain your credit card information after your order is completed. We use the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
5. I don't like the item I ordered, can I return it for a refund or exchange?
We know online shopping can be hard - sometimes things can look different in real life to those online. That’s why you have 14 days to return your product if you are not 100% happy with it!
We’ve made this real simple for you:
- Let us know within 24 hours of receipt that you would like to return your order. Email us here.
- Do not tear open the package in your excitement as we will need the original packaging to be intact and in its original form to issue your refund or exchange.
- Return your order back to us within 14 days. You will receive a full refund less any postage costs paid. You will also need to cover the postage to return the item back to us. We recommend you use the same service that delivered your order or registered post as we will not be responsible for any lost items.
- Once we receive the item back, your refund will be processed within 2-3 days in the same method your payment was processed.
- If you would like to exchange for another item, let us know the details and we will contact you to arrange all the nitty-gritty details.
We do not accept returns on obviously used items, bedding (for health reasons), sale or clearance items unless they are faulty.
6. Can I cancel my order?
Due to orders being shipped out within 3-4 days of ordering, on most occasions we are not able to cancel your order. Our wonderful suppliers and warehouse staff are lightning quick at packing and shipping your order to meet this timeline. We will however do everything we can to try and assist but cannot promise! Please contact us on 03 8838 2013.
7. My order looks different from what I saw on the website, what now?
Every effort has been taken to provide accurate images and descriptions, however colours, textures and sizes vary depending on many factors. Different computers, tablets and mobiles have screen colour variances or your item may be handmade or made of natural materials that are all unique. If you still feel that your order is very different from what is displayed please contact us. We are here to help you in any way we can.
8. How can I pay for my order?
9. Do you price match?
We believe our prices are pretty competitive but if you can prove us wrong, we won't be upset! Please contact us with the details and we will have a look and get back to you quick smart.
10. Is delivery free?
We offer free delivery Australia wide if your order value is over $150. Sorry, Clearance and Sale items do not qualify for free delivery but we have capped the delivery fee so you still receive a bargain!
If your order is less than $150 don't be sad, we want to keep shipping costs as low as possible for you so you only need to pay a flat rate of $10 or $15 depending on your location. This rate is per transaction regardless of the number of items. We think that's a pretty good deal, otherwise spend over $150 and the shipping cost is on us!
11. Do you ship internationally?
We only ship within Australia for now. There may be exceptions depending on the items you are looking at so don't be shy, send us an email with what you are interested in and where you are located and we will let you know if we can make it happen for you!
12. I’ve only received part of my order, where is the rest?
Don't worry, our products are warehoused in different locations so your items may arrive at different times. You will only be charged for the one delivery fee regardless of how many deliveries you receive.
13. Will I be notified of my delivery?
You will receive a tracking number once your order has been booked for collection. You will be able to check on the status of your delivery once your order has been collected and on its way. Unfortunately, couriers will not give time frames or call prior to delivery and will only deliver to ground floors.
14. It’s a Christmas gift, what’s the latest I can return it if they don’t like it?
We hope they love the gift you painstakingly searched for and chose but there is always the odd chance that you got this one wrong! Don’t panic, over Christmas our returns policy is extended. Orders purchased in November or December will have until January 15th to be returned. Hope that gives you a little breathing space. Happy gift giving!