Free Delivery over $150
We offer free delivery Australia wide if your order value is over $150. Sorry, Clearance and Sale items do not qualify for free delivery but we have capped the delivery fee so you still receive a bargain!
If your order is less than $150 don't be sad, we want to keep shipping costs as low as possible for you so you only need to pay a flat rate of $10 or $15 depending on your location. This rate is per transaction regardless of the number of items. We think that's a pretty good deal, otherwise spend over $150 and the shipping cost is on us!
We believe our prices are pretty competitive but if you can prove us wrong, we won't be upset! Please contact us with the details and we will have a look and get back to you quick smart.
14 Day Returns
We know online shopping can be hard - sometimes things can look different in real life to those online. That’s why you have 14 days to return your product if you are not 100% happy with it!
We’ve made this real simple for you:
- Let us know within 24 hours of receipt that you would like to return your order. Email us here.
- Do not tear open the package in your excitement as we will need the original packaging to be intact and in its original form to issue your refund or exchange.
- Return your order back to us within 14 days. You will receive a full refund less any postage costs paid. You will also need to cover the postage to return the item back to us. We recommend you use the same service that delivered your order or registered post as we will not be responsible for any lost items.
- Once we receive the item back, your refund will be processed within 2-3 days in the same method your payment was processed.
- If you would like to exchange for another item, let us know the details and we will contact you to arrange all the nitty-gritty details.
We do not accept returns on obviously used items, bedding (for health reasons), sale or clearance items unless they are faulty.
Safe Payment Options
We use the best and most secure payment processing platforms to ensure your credit card and personal details remain safe at all times. We do not retain your credit card information after your order is completed. We use the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
Australian Owned & Run
Bibilo has over 25 years of experience in furniture and homewares, interiors and design, allowing us the opportunity to offer on-trend and ultra stylish goods delivered straight to your door. We are always striving to offer something a little bit different to the market, coupled with superior customer service and run by industry experts. You can be assured that we know our stuff. When you call us, you will speak to us - right here in Melbourne, Australia.